Accounts Assistant / Senior Bookkeeper
Our Client, a small but growing Accountancy and Bookkeeping Practice is seeking a Senior Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as the role is extremely varied no two days being the same. The successful candidate will be based in their office in Bourne End and will have responsibility for a number of different client accounts.
- Processing of data into clients' accounts from both manual and automated sources
- Liaising with clients and clients' customers and suppliers
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Managing clients' payrolls
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance, including prepayments, accruals and depreciation.
- Maintaining clients' fixed asset registers
- Preparation of management reports for client review
- Ad hoc assignment
- Good communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of working in a multi-client environment
- An ability to work quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills (especially with databases and financial software)
Candidates must be qualified at AAT/ICB Level 3 or above (or equivalent) and a background in accounts, finance or similar environment is essential.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75041583