In line with the development of the function, Internal Audit is increasing staff capacity and opens a variety of positions in the Internal Audit Division. Alongside with entry level positions (like Auditor) there are also positions for the specialists with relevant experience (like Senior and Leading Auditor) in the Head Office Audit Department and Regional Units Audit Department.
First and foremost, this is the chance for the specialists to go through a challenge in one of the most intellectual professions, get diverse experience and lots of useful skills. Therefore, if such an offer is interesting for you, do not hesitate to apply.
The main task of the senior auditor who takes this position will be to carry out audits as a team leader. The audit assignments may vary from audits of processes functioning in the regional network to audits of branches and outlets.
In terms of audit assignments, the responsibility will be to:
- Analyse processes and identify risks and controls,
- Assess and provide recommendations on the design and level of implementation of internal controls,
- Reconcile audit findings and recommendations with representatives of audited units,
- Present audit reports to management,
- Perform follow-up of audit recommendations.
- University degree (finance, auditing, business studies, economics),
- At least 4 years of experience in internal audit in banks or external audit of financial institutions and at least 2 years in Senior Auditor positions.
- Candidate should have experience of auditing of branch operations and processes: AML, KYC, risk management, treasury, loan process, card and cash operations, deposit process, back-office etc.,
- Fluent written and spoken Ukrainian and Russian, at least Intermediate level of English,
- Knowledge of current Ukrainian legislation and regulations of the National Bank of Ukraine,
- Knowledge of Concepts of Internal Control System, Risk Management and Corporate Governance, Accounting principles,
- Knowledge of International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF),
- Relevant professional certificate would be an advantage (CIA, ACCA, CFA, etc.),
- Readiness to travel within Ukraine (for vacancies in the Regional Units Audit Department),
- Knowledge how to work with big sets of data, knowledge on SQL would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Strong analytical skills, high computer literacy.
- Unique experience in transformation of the biggest and most technologically advanced Bank in Ukraine,
- Comfortable office in the city,
- Opportunity to improve language skills,
- Competitive salary,
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development,
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.