Brand new opportunity for an energetic and experienced transactions finance manager to join one of the North West's well kept secrets and most established businesses.
Managing up to a team of 20 across all areas of transactional finance including purchase ledger, credit control and payroll, you'll report direct in to the Financial Controller, and will have full responsibility for ensuring the department runs smoothly on a daily basis. You will also have responsibility to managing performance, so the ability to handle appraisals, disciplinaries and shape peoples' development plans is absolutely key. You'll be essential in managing all areas of stock and margin analysis, and will be keen to ensure performance is going from strength to strength for this well established business and brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the entire Finance team including Financial Accounts
- Assisting the Financial Controller to ensure Management Accounts are completed in line with deadlines
- Ensuring all balance sheet/P&L items are completed as part of the month end process alongside the Financial Controller
- Training and developing team members
- Liaising with external auditors and assisting in all aspects of year end reporting
- Making recommendations for continuous improvement, constantly striving to improve efficiencies
- Highlighting any areas for improvement in relation to internal systems/processes
If you are looking for a role where you can really add value and look to solve problems and make recommendations, this is a fantastic opportunity for you and you'll be able to take your Finance career to the next level.
This is a fast paced role where no day will be the same, so adaptability and flexibility is really important.
Please contact me to discuss this opportunity on 0161 631 2867
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75036327