A newly created sole Finance Manager role, responsible for a business unit with an annual Turnover of £50-100m.
A globally recognised brand with offices based in the Addlestone area, with free parking provided, and easy access via public transport.
The Finance Manager role involves;
- Analyse & reconcile all financial data during the monthly cycle.
- Ensure accurate timely monthly reporting
- Manage and develop 1 member of staff (Accounts Assistant)
- Managing and reviewing Treasury ,AP, AR and Fixed Assets
- Preparing and managing payroll, benefits and related employee taxes with our external provider
- Communicate with senior staff in the UK, Germany, and Japan. Respond to all queries in an accurate and timely fashion and ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare monthly Forecasts and Bi-annual Budget for UK and Corporate Management.
- Ensure all DIVA deadlines are met
- Good knowledge of the business and good relationships with all senior managers. Custodian of all costs and Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Associated Tasks / Deliverables
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Manage tax computation with our external advisors
- Ensuring compliance with Tax and Vat documentation requirements
- Complete statutory accounts and all quarterly compliant requirements for the Audit
- Must be able to operate at a senior level and drive the necessary changes required by the COO and VP.
- Be prepared as a backup signatory and to make sensible decisions within agreed sign off limits.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards UK and US.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager role will:
- have worked in a similar role previously (ideally with sole responsibility for the Finance function)
- have supervised a small team
- ideally be studying CIMA / ACCA (but NOT essential, as the relevant experience accepted in lieu)
- ideally have experience using Oracle (not essential)
The Finance Manager role can pay between £40-50,000 basic salary, + £7,080 car allowance, and other great benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75040302