Digital Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Digital Business Analyst/Project Manager role
- Fixed term opportunity until June 2022 with a leading Australian NFP
- CBD location - working from home initially
About the Role:
Our client is a well renowned NFP organisation who do incredible work around supporting young Australians. As part of their digital strategy transformation program, they are working on numerous digital initiatives to enhance their service offerings.
They are currently seeking a digital business analyst with project management skills to come onboard to work on digital projects relating to their website and internal applications.
- Requirements elicitation and analysis
- Documentation - develop requirement specifications, business cases, functional specifications, process models and state transition models. Create and maintain UAT cases, checklists and documentation.
- Project Management - Define project scope, goals and deliverables, create a project plan, manage application project development from beginning to end, manage and coordinate contractors, suppliers, and sponsors.
- Project Planning and Delivery - Conduct assigned project activities in alignment with project timelines and budget.
- Stakeholder Liaison
- 5+ years' Business Analyst experience working on end-to-end projects across digital and applications
- 2+ years' in Project Management, preferably across digital and applications
- Demonstrated experience process mapping and business and functional requirements documentation
- The ability to translate abstract information into high quality business requirements
- Exceptional verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to successfully elicit and document requirements and get results with minimal supervision.
- High level of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously and with conflicting priorities.
- Experience in tools such as Tableau, SSRS, PowerBI
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Waterfall Project Management and Software Development Methodologies.
- Knowledge of Usability and Accessibility.
- Ability to lead technology project if required
- Working at a great Not for Profit Organisation - make a difference!
- Salary Sacrifice Benefits
- Working from home - CBD Location
To fast track an interview, call Lydia Mc Williams on +61 3 9236 7747.