Client Manager (Accountancy)
One of Cirencester's most reputable firms of Chartered Accountants require a Client Manager to complement their strong team. This friendly multi office firm, have been established in Cirencester for over 50 years, have won the respect of businesses far and wide.
The Client Manager will work with their own portfolio of clients carrying out the following:
* Organising and monitoring the work flow ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met Reviewing of accounts prepared by the accounts staff
* Supervision, training and generally supporting the accounts staff
* Drafting letters ready for final clearance by the Partners
* Preparing accounts, management accounts and carrying out other professional work
* Providing training and support to other members of staff
* Assist with marketing work and attending marketing events
* Carry out appraisals of staff reporting to you
* Meeting and liaising with clients
* Identification of opportunities to sell additional services
* Participating in monthly manager meetings and taking ownership of specific areas of responsibilities
Ideal candidates will be -
* Experienced accountants coming directly from accountancy practice and will have been working at a similar level.
* Be used to working with their own portfolio of clients carrying out accounts, audit and taxation work.
* Be a part or fully qualified (ACA, ACCA) accountant. Please note those who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work for a professional but friendly firm of chartered accountants.
If you think you are the right person for this role then don't delay, please send you CV to Carly Kellow ASAP quoting reference: CK3658.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75023794