Finance Assistant / Admin Support - 3 month FTC
Finance Assistant - 4 month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Chipping Sodbury
Business area: Finance
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract until end of September 2017
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 36 offices in 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their team based in Chipping Sodbury. This opportunity will be on a fixed term basis until the end of September 2017
The purpose of the role is to provide a wide variety of administration support across a broad range of duties including managing payments, reconciliations and allocating cash.
- Reconcile insurer statements and raise payments to insurers to agreed deadlines
- Make refund payments to clients
- Assist/ support ad-hoc tasks within the team
- Assist with initiatives to improve the accuracy and timeliness of reconciliations
- Liaise with colleagues, insurers and other third parties as part of the insurer reconciliation process.
- Fully comply with FCA regulations, Money Laundering, Data Protection and other applicable legislation.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a similar Finance/accounting position preferable but not essential
- A high level of attention to detail
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly numerate
- Comprehensive IT skills including Word/Excel and database administration
- Confident with a can-do attitude
- Educated at least to A level (or equivalent) with some accounting study desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75028463