SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a successful global service business in Nottingham.
As the Finance Manager you will be managing the day to day financial activities of the business; and control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions. You will also drive the month end closing processes to achieve accurate and timely reporting.
- Financial reporting and review
- Taxation and insurance
- Management of General Ledger and Accounts Payable team workload to ensure efficient use of resources in providing timely information
- Support the FP&A activities through the preparation of financial accounting information
- Continuous improvement of all key financials process and internal procedures to drive efficiencies
- Review accounting responsibilities to ensure adequate planning to cover workload in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure procedures are up to date
- Undertake monthly balance sheet reviews and assist in the quarterly Accounts Review
- Financial reporting will include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss statements and balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings
- Review all monthly control accounts, open order reports, base data information and ensure cost of sale data are recorded accurately
- Select, and manage ongoing third party and external relationships
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of C.8
- Adhoc reporting and investigations as and when required
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified) with previous experience of working as a Finance Manager, managing and developing a team in a fast moving environment. You will have business and commercial acumen with the ability to build key relationships across the business including the FSSC. You will have a continuous improvement mindset, with a proactive approach to change and inefficiencies. Experience of project/ contract accounting experience would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for you to get wide project exposure and add value to the business.
If this sounds like the exciting challenge you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75029237