Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
Trial Balance is working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Technician to join their busy team based in Bridgwater.
Working closely with a client portfolio made up of sole traders, partnerships and small and medium sized corporations, your duties in this varied role will include:
* Preparation of financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to the audit threshold.
* Preparation of tax computations.
* Providing bookkeeping services.
* Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
* Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
* Compliance with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
* Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
* AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
* Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses.
* Previous experience in preparing tax computations and returns for limited companies, unincorporated business and individuals
* Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
* Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
In exchange my client offers a friendly and flexible working environment, opportunities for career development and support for your studies, and a highly competitive salary package.
Don't miss out on this role which is actively interviewing; please apply immediately addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3589.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75026305