Accounts assistant - Apprenticeship
My client is a young and successful leading-edge, international recruitment Company offering freelance technical telecoms engineers to our global client base of blue-chip clients.
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to assist the Finance Front Office team. You will assist all areas of the team.
Duties will include the following:
- Printing and processing contractor timesheets
- Chasing required documents for payment
- Sending payment confirmation emails to contractors and management companies
- Scanning and Saving contractor documents
- Assisting with contractor payment queries
- Scanning and saving client invoices
- Submitting invoices to clients
- Posting invoices to clients
You will be required to carry out all reasonable duties related to your job role to your full capabilities. You may also be required to work in other sections when required.
We are looking for someone who is able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi task.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and logical thinking is vital
- Fast learner
- Excellent time management skills and initiative
- Great team player
- Numerical -ideally A* - B in GCSE maths or A-level
- High attention to detail
- Highly organized
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75028654