Credit Underwriting SME
Sellick Partnership is currently sourcing an experienced Credit Underwriting SME / Project Manager for an Automotive Financial Services business based in the North of England. The client that we're representing is delivering a major project with a multi-million pound spend and are seeking a career interim available to start work at short notice. The organisation is going through a significant period of investment and are attracting the region's best talent to work on this exciting programme. With a high paced, demanding project schedule only the strongest candidates with a proven interim track record will be considered for this role.
Playing a pivotal role in shaping a Credit Underwriting workstream, the SME / PM will be responsible for working as part of a team to deliver a complex, high profile programme with tight delivery deadlines. The successful candidate will have had prior experience of working in a credit underwriting role, in a Business to Consumer (B2C) market and will bring specific experience to the existing programme team. With direct contact to key senior stakeholders across the business it is critical that the candidate embraces the project ethos and culture that exists in the programme today.
SME duties include:
- Support and advise on the documentation of a Credit Underwriting Policy
- Support the definition of business processes which deliver the policy
- Support the identification and delivery of specific technologies and processes across the workstream
- Develop the system rules to enforce the policy
- Ensure the team is structured and trained to deliver the policy
- Perform and/or coordinate testing
- Help support the establishment of a Credit Control policy
Project Management duties include:
- Responsible for leading and shaping the credit underwriting work stream
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the programme / business to deliver the project within the identified timescales
- Responsible for delivering, tracking and reviewing specific workstream progress
- Assess key interdependencies between this work stream and other associated programme stream
- Manage all risks and issues across the workstream
- Manage and deliver all project controls and governance including reporting progress to the programme board
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will have a proven track record of working within credit underwriting and will have delivered a B2C project/programme workstream. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering major projects within a financial services environment and will have exceptionally strong stakeholder engagement skills especially with senior executives. The successful candidate will ideally be able to commence the contract at short notice and commit for the longevity of the programme. Specific knowledge of key B2C frameworks is key as the candidate will be responsible for delivering key components of the programme on time and on budget.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75024743