Accounts Receivable Controller
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Controller to join a leading business based in Hemel Hempstead on an initial interim basis.
Reporting to the European Accounts Receivable Manager, the role is to support the sales process through the monitoring of customer accounts and to ensure appropriate information is used to manage credit exposure within the European region.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Processing manual invoices and supporting sales transactions, through review of credit exposure and risk.
- Debt Collection for Europe, liaising with Customers and internally to resolve debt queries promptly and professionally.
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO's.
- Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Senior Management.
- Build close working relationships with other Finance departments, Customer Service and Sales Managers
- Adhere to a close timetable for month and quarter end
- Actively supporting integration activities from acquisitions
- Flexibility to cover team members when required
Education and Training
- A level's or European equivalent diploma
- Desirable, finance qualification or ICM
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Experienced accounts controller with sound technical skills
- Experience and or knowledge of activities in compliance with internal controls.
- Experience of working with a fully integrated ERP system.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good team player
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organisation and planning ability
- Flexibility with work patterns around quarter-and month-end required
- Previous Experience of Oracle Financial Systems
- An appreciation of Sarbanes Oxley
- Previous Experience of working in a multi-national environment
- Previous Finance Shared Service Centre experience
Please feel free to get in contact at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75031848