Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer
The Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer will be responsible for the design and delivery of complex reviews to ensure the company is managing its regulatory and conduct risks.
They will assist in the continuing development of our Compliance Monitoring function by deputising for the Head of Compliance Monitoring and developing others within the department.
We are offering a basic salary of £55,000 - £60,000, plus annual bonus and company benefits.
• Completing complex monitoring reviews as required by the Compliance Monitoring Plan and in accordance with the Compliance Methodology Framework
• Deputising for the Head of Compliance Monitoring in terms of team management, strategic planning, committee attendance and reporting
• Coaching colleagues within the department on Monitoring methodologies and best practice
• Contributing to the creation and development of the Compliance Monitoring Strategy and Plan
• Engaging with key stakeholders to encourage a positive, compliant culture across the business
• Producing and maintaining effective management information relevant to the function
Skills and Experience
• Experience of operating in a senior role within Compliance Monitoring or Audit
• Full CeMap or equivalent qualification
• In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations, particularly the FCA
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders (Director and above)
• Proven track record of developing others within a compliance function
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75033078