Purchase Ledger Manager
Experienced Purchase Ledger Manager for Enfield based company
A Market leading business, based in Enfield ,North London are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Manager to run a busy team .
The main purpose of this vacancy is to oversee a team of up to 10 Accounts Payable Clerks and Administrators, and act as support to all individuals. You will also have general AP responsibilities.
Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Ensuring the AP ledgers are reconciled on a monthly basis
* Requesting other non-cheque supplier payments.
* Preparing and submitting CIS documentation.
* Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisations.
* Processing intercompany invoices.
* Assisting with Inputting supplier invoices onto accounting system.
* Clearing supplier invoices for payment by obtaining written authorisation.
* Processing composite supplier invoices
* Preparing weekly and monthly cheque payment runs.
* Liaising with other departments and external suppliers to resolve invoice queries.
* Other ad hoc duties as requested by senior management
The successful candidate will have:
* A strong and confident personality with the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
* Be a 'hands on' type of manager with experience of recruiting ,coaching, and motivating a large team
* Previous experience of ensuring compliance with VAT legislation .
* Knowledge and experience of SOX procedures in a working environment l.
* Knowledge of CIS advantageous.
* Previous experience of working with SAP or similar large company systems advantageous.
* Ability and understanding to comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisation .
The company are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75030787