An exciting Site Accountant opportunity has arisen at a growing and progressive manufacturing and production business based in Corby. This role would suit a candidate looking to utilise their business partnering skills to add value and direct strategy.
This Site Accountant role will be supporting 5 manufacturing sites with fantastic exposure across each and working with a number of senior stakeholders across the business
- Prepare, analyse, report and investigate weekly and monthly variances on materials, labour and overheads for a number of our sites.
- Assist month end close processes, inventory analysis, valuation and accuracy, preparing reports for circulation to factory management and company directors as well as analysis of standard costs for trends, changes, planning, product profitability and stock valuation purpose all within a tight timetable.
- Act as financial representative on the site management teams and work with the factory team on developing reporting and control procedures. The role will take the lead in the preparation of regular forecasts and the annual budget for their manufacturing sites.
- Ideally a passed finalist/qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- Preferably FMCG, multi-site manufacturing experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the business are essential.
- Advanced excel skills and preferred exposure to BI systems as well as a good understanding of ERP systems is preferable.
A motivated candidate will flourish in this site accountant role at a well renowned manufacturing and production business based in Corby.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75024232