Personal Tax Compliance Manager - Excellent Practice
A fantastic chartered accountancy practice based in West Kent are currently looking for a Personal Tax compliance Manager to join their team in an exciting position offering a great working environment and a real opportunity get get involved in Making Tax Digital.
This client is a highly reputable accountancy practice in North Kent, near Sidcup with a fantastic working environment and a well structured team. They have a great office and provide a wide array of services covering accounts, tax, audit and additional services. They are very forward thinking in their approach.
Personal Tax Compliance Manager near Sidcup
Taking a compliance lead and managing a growing portfolio of personal clients.
Managing a team of tax professionals, the role encompasses managing a portfolio in addition to support the tax partner in servicing a growing portfolio whilst always spotting new opportunities for account growth.
Review of tax returns for individuals and trusts with some Non Domiciles.
- Personal Tax returns and P11ds.
- Complete annual compliance checks and client administration.
- Preparation of budgets re billing for clients and staff utilisation/recovery rates.
- Managing and developing relationships within and outside the firm.
- Managing and developing a compliance team.
- Taking responsibility for Making Tax Digital.
- ATT/CTA qualified or qualified by experience
- Skills and personal attributes required of the Personal Tax Manager include :
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Good Supervisory Experience
- Good commercial awareness for firm and clients and demonstrate good judgement in dealing with client's affairs.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and their other advisers.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity with regard to providing advice to clients.
Full Benefits Package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75012859