Profit Protection Manager - Southern Region
It’s exciting times at tofs – we have over 200 stores nationwide and lots of new stores opening every year. We are Britain’s Biggest and Best Discount Department Store and to support our growing business we have an exciting opportunity for a Profit Protection Manager – Southern Region.
We can offer you a competitive salary, excellent training and career opportunities and we have a whole range of great benefits including an Annual Bonus, Free Life Insurance, a VIP Recognition Scheme, Staff Discount, and a Contributory Pension Scheme.
As a Profit Protection Manager – South Region you will support the business in strategic goals through the protection of revenue, safeguarding employees, customers and company assets. This role will co-ordinator all profit protection activities across all Southern Regions stores, Milton Keynes and Bristol transport hubs. This role will be remote working for the needs of a business.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Experience and understanding of Profit Protection techniques
- Knowledge of employment law
- Excellent computer/IT Skills
- Extensive (demonstrable) experience in criminal law and investigative techniques
- Good presentation and communication skills
- The ability to influence up as well as down.
- Excellent working knowledge of CCTV cameras, including covert equipment
- Knowledge of the Supply Chains
Please click Apply to start your application. For more information about tofs, please go to our website at:
tofs is committed to equal opportunities and it welcomes applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75016897