House hold name and leading financial consultancy based in the heart of Milton Keynes in their new state of the art offices. The finance analyst will be reporting into a finance manager, helping shape the direction of the business from a financial standpoint.
One of the countries leading financial consultancy business based in the heart of Milton Keynes. Growth within the team has open up room for a new finance analyst to work directly underneath a business finance manager. Unrivalled progression opportunities and highly competitive salaries make them one of the top companies to work for in the area.
Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Manage month end financial processes
- Business and case analysis
- Weekly pricing committee elevations
- FCA reporting
- AD-hoc work and analysis where required
Finance Analyst requirements:
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships to drive financial results
- Strong finance knowledge and background
- Analytically proven with exceptional numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Highly compete salary and excellent scope for progression throughout the business. Study packages can also be created for candidates looking to further their studies. Opportunity to be based in new state of the art offices in the heart of Milton Keynes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75005088