Up to £22,000 + benefits.
We at Adele Carr are looking on behalf of a fast growing Financial Services business based in Altrincham.
This role will suit someone with previous Accounts Assistant experience who is looking for a move into an expanding team that requires solid, confident support from this critical role.
The exciting thing is you would join a newly created UK team and form part of a busy function.
If you fit that profile please continue to read on..
* Assist with the monthly accounts close process including reconciliation of the general ledger and preparation of monthly journals.
* Process daily client remittances into reporting system and maintaining daily cash reconciliations.
* Prepare, investigate and resolve reconciliation items on a timely basis, escalating internally when required
* Responsible for processing purchase ledger invoices and monitoring aged creditors
* Responsible for setting up regular electronic fund transfers, posting payments into accounting system
* Maintain fixed asset schedules and depreciation journal entries
* Document procedures and work flow for assigned areas, seeking to identify and implement process improvements
* Ensure all month end/ weekly deadlines are achieved
* Provide general accounting support for the finance team and other reasonable duties as and when required
* Previous experience of Accounts Assistant role; reconciliations, high volumes etc
* Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
* Ability to operate in a service driven culture, continuously challenging and seeking to be better
* Good communication and customer service skill-set, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
* Trustworthy, diligent and self-motivated
* Strong organisation and time management skills
* A high level of attention to detail, ensuring inputting accuracy
* Able to organise own workload and to re prioritise at short notice in order to meet deadlines
* Able to learn quickly, break down processes into their constituent parts, identify problems, suggest and implement solutions
They will provide to you hours between 9-6pm. Holidays & BH
Childcare vouchers, Pension, Discount Vouchers and amenities within walking distance
I would like interested parties to apply via email and then the shortlist process will begin!
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75021614