Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Hours: 37.5 per week
The company is the home of alternative payments and banking. They work with brands and businesses all over the world and provide international end-to-end debit payment solutions.
Whether it's a full visa debit card solution or a gift or loyalty card programme, the business offers the entire end-to-end process. With full control of their own developed systems, this means they can change, adapt and respond to the market place quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
They are a leading alternative banking and payment solutions company which operates in four core markets: Financial inclusion, Travel and FX, Payroll and gift and loyalty.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Complete daily settlement and reconciliation activities.
- Maintaining and Updating of Ledger Information in Company Accounts Software
- Operational support to the customer services team, such as identifying cardholder missing payments and action account suspense controls.
- Manage invoicing, purchase order, banking and expenses.
- Assist with budgeting process and quarterly forecasting.
- Assist with the financial year end process, including preparation for audit, statutory accounts and corporation tax requirements.
- Make recommendations to systems and processes to enhance performance and efficiency of the finance department and wider business.
- Carry out additional ad-hoc tasks or projects as may be required by the Finance Manager or CFO from time-to-time.
Skills, abilities & personal qualities:
- A problem solver.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to plan in order to meet deadlines.
- Highly numerate.
- Good spoken, written communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Ability to take on board new skills and responsibilities.
- Good listening and questioning.
- Ability to work in a team oriented and collaborative environment.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to make process and system improvements
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Purchase Ledger, SAGE 200, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Cash flow Controller, Foreign Exchange, Credit Control Finance Assistant, Finance Coordinator, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager will be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75019310