Finance Administrator (German speaking)
The Finance Administrator (German speaking) roles main purpose is to maintain financial data within the companies main office in Caerphilly.
The role will require interaction with many different departments, the wider business, customers/suppliers and other system administrators. Communication and language skills are an absolute must.
They are a leading provider of sustainable solutions, and the environment is at the heart of what they do. The company started out as a family run business which has gone from strength to strength and is now one of our most popular businesses in South Wales.
The Finance Administrator (German speaking) key responsibilities are:
- Ensure timely and accurate creation of Finance data items in company systems.
- Inquisitively interrogate and validate data for accuracy and authenticity.
- Ensure that appropriate parties are consulted and informed in the invoice approvals.
- Ensuring all data complies with policies, governance and audit guidelines.
- Ensuring the Data Protection act is followed at all times.
- Maintain the Finance Data Log.
- Maintain Finance Data department documentation and filing systems ensuring appropriate supporting documentation is retained.
- Work proactively to identify invalid data currently held in Finance systems.
The successful candidate for the Finance Administrator (German Speaking) role will have:
- Data manipulation experience in Excel
- Experience of working in a busy environment, processing high volumes of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with both internal and external customers.
- German speaking skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting/general ledger/procurement.
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to progress