Service Delivery Manager - Finance Shared Services
Imperial Tobacco is a FTSE Top 25 organisation and one of the world's leading tobacco companies with a global footprint spanning more than 160 countries around the world. Our UK Sales Market (ITUK) is the UK tobacco market leader manufacturing and distributing a wide ranging portfolio tobacco brands including factory made cigarettes, fine cut tobacco and other tobacco products.
The service delivery managers are responsible for managing the service delivered by Finance Shared Services. This will include monitoring and managing the performance of Shared Services and ensuring targets and SLA's are met in accordance with customer requirements. Service management encompasses stakeholder/relationship management, managing customer requests for new services and managing service levels (including issue management).
Service quality & performance management
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are managed and reviewed in line with business requirements for assigned markets and processes
- Manage the Finance Shared Services performance against agreed service levels ensuring that underperformance is appropriately addressed and service delivery goals are delivered for assigned markets and processes
- Act as primary escalation point for business users and stakeholders for service issues
- Implement and manage service improvement initiatives to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Ensure regular Service Performance Reviews are held and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure performance is delivered in line with service expectations
- Provide regular service reporting to regional and local stakeholders on performance and SLAs
- Maintain BPO provider and customer relationships in assigned markets
- Manage the customer relationships and governance arrangements to ensure customers' needs and expectations are being met
- Hold BPO provider to account for SLAs and KPIs in assigned markets and input to overall Service Delivery Lead management of BPO provider
- Keep BPO provider informed on developments in the organisation or changes in market conditions that might affect demand for services.
- Clearly articulate the service proposition, ways of working and benefits to the customer community.
- Ensure customer compliance with process standards, maximising utilisation and driving efficiency in assigned markets and processes
- Manage stakeholder expectations and requirements for delivery of Finance services
Service change management / Continuous improvement
- Working closely with Global Process Owners (GPO), customers and Service Delivery Lead to identify weaknesses and opportunities in the existing processes, service delivery and service offering and develop actions and/or solutions to address the gap within assigned markets and processes
- Work with BPO provider and relevant ITG stakeholders to identify Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities
- Take ownership for implementation of selected CI initiatives as directed by Service Delivery Lead and in co-ordination with stakeholders within BPO/ITG.
Skills & experience
- Expertise in service management and process implementation and improvements
- Experience of monitoring and managing operational finance performance or other 3rd party relationships
- An MBA/ Chartered Accountant/Management Accounting qualification is desirable
- Experience in financial, risk and compliance management
- Lean / Six sigma qualification, or equivalent, an asset
- Superior and demonstrable customer service experience
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Demonstrates good negotiation skills with experience of dealing with diverse stakeholders
What we offer
Imperial Tobacco offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of application highlighting their suitability for the role and current CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75008399