Group Risk & Healthcare Specialist
Group Risk Administrator
Group Risk Administrator needed for a growing financial organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ a Group Risk Administrator with Healthcare expereince.
The successful Group Risk Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
* 23 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Group Risk Administrator will include:
* Provide support to Client Directors and Managers with meeting and report preparation, obtaining illustrations and administering new and existing business including compliance requirements.
* Provide support to Client Directors and Client Managers with renewal projects, including market reviews, meeting preparation and follow up actions.
* Supporting benefits management services
* Develop good client relationships through a thorough knowledge of their schemes and regular contact by telephone and in writing.
* Taking a lead with team related planning, e.g. team and provider meetings in the absence of the Group Risk Manager
What you need to be the successful Group Risk Administrator:
In order to be the successful Group Risk Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive knowledge of Group Risk and Healthcare products is a requirement as we are looking for somebody who can hit the ground running.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Professional relevant qualification (GR1 and IF7) are required or a willingness to achieve these within 6 months
* Proactive with the initiative needed to succeed in a broad and demanding role.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Group Risk Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75017841