Junior Payroll Assistant
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading retail team with fantastic progression opportunities. You will have a few years experience in payroll and be comfortable in processing high volume of employees wages.
You will be responsible for:
- The accurate and timely entry of information on the payroll system.
- Responding to queries from employees.
- Performing accuracy checks on payroll procedures.
- Experience of working in a fast paced payroll function.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75010233