New Business Advisor
New Business Advisor - Listers Head Office
Through continued growth and development of the Listers “Central Funding Unit” (CFU), a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a New Business Advisor to join the team based at our Head Office in Stratford upon Avon.
The role will include helping and supporting our Retail Managers at all of our dealerships. Handling finance applications from our dealerships and from the website, you will be helping customers with all their car purchase and financial needs. You will work closely with the CFU Manager to help increase the number of finance applications through different sources.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Working directly with our select panel of lenders to secure finance for niche applications.
- Taking finance applications directly from customers to establish credit facilities.
- Identify new daily sales opportunities via internal systems.
- To ensure that all company, manufacturer and independent finance company paperwork is correct and FCA compliant.
- Processing tracking and updating all finance paperwork
- Liaise with internal departments and customers to ensure all information is correct and compliant whilst building and maintaining relationships.
- Be the first point of contact for our dealerships to assist with any queries and advising them on decisions.
- To support other members of the team to ensure the achievement of team targets.
- Well presented with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Computer literate and have outstanding administrative skills with a key focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have a confident telephone manner and be comfortable dealing with a variety of phone calls and be able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative to prioritise and coordinate a heavy workload.
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of analytical & numerical skills.
In essence your duties will be interesting, fast paced and varied. The successful candidate will ideally be used to a telephone based position where you will have provided customer support and product information within a similar type of role.
If you are looking for a really exciting challenge with tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth then this is an ideal post for which you should apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75003625