Payroll and pensions administrator
Excellent opportunity to join a small, but expanding payroll and pensions bureau in Birmingham.
The position lends itself to flexible working hours, but will be ideally suited to an individual who is available for 20 - 30 hours per week, with the possibility of increasing these over coming months.
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll runs, from start to finish, for a multitude of different clients
- Processing auto enrolment pension upload files and corresponding with the pension provider
- Dealing with client queries in relation to their payroll and pensions
- Dealing with correspondence from HMRC
- Assisting the line manager in administrative duties
- Managing the office in the absence of the line manager
- A good knowledge of payroll legislation
- Acute attention to detail
- A minimum of 2 years payroll bureau experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical with the ability to prioritise their workload
The ability to work well under pressure is key to being successful within this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75011339