A multi-award winning independent business is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to be part of their established finance team based in central Brighton, East Sussex.
The office is a short walk from either central Brighton or (Brighton) London Road train station and also easily accessible via bus routes from across the city.
- Enthusiastic and motivated currently working in sales ledger or credit control biased role
- First class communication skills as you will be dealing directly with customers
- Be able to start towards the end of June 2017 (advantageous but not essential)
The business hours are 09:00 - 17:30 so a 37.5 hour working week. If you are looking for flexibility around these hours then we would still welcome your application.
About the role and organisation
- We have worked with this business for over ten years
- Joining a small finance team within an organically grown business
- Maintaining the sales ledger and keeping on top of credit control duties
- Willing to assist with some of the administrative duties within the department
- In the absence of others in the team, deal with queries both internal and externally
If you are interested in this Accounts Administrator vacancy, please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss further.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75010078