Finance & Payroll Assistant
My client based on the outskirts of Chester has seen a large period of growth and they are now looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant with payroll experience on a full time permanent basis. This is a newly created role!
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. This role will suit a candidate who is hard working, motivated and wants to be part of a growing company.
Key responsibilities are:
* Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
* Completion of Monthly Insurance Statements and Customer Statements
* Complete the allocation and reconciliation of premium payments received against monthly statement to insurer
* Accurately allocate each part of a premium to the correct parties involved.
* Process cancellations and clawback relevant premiums where necessary
* Complete quarterly returns to Insurance providers
* Prepare the company's payroll accurately
* Develop payroll reports to be delivered to senior management monthly
* Plan, organise and manage own workload effectively
* Assist with end of year preparation and procedures
* Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
Key Skills Needed:
Educated to GCSE level essential, A Levels or basic accounting qualification desirable
Must have previous payroll experience
Experience of using Sage Payroll
Strong Communication Skills - both verbal and written
Good planning and time management
Ability to work on own initiative and to work to deadlines
Excellent IT Skills (Particularly Excel)
For further information on this or any of our please call the Chester team today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75021243