Temp to Perm opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join this leading Hospitality and Catering organsiation based in Warwick. The role will involve aspects of financial accounting and will provide support to the Accountant on P+L queries and financial analysis as well as responsibilities on finance processing.
My client is a highly reputable and reknowned Hospitality and Catering organisation based in the heart of Warwick. The business can offer a superb opportunity for a dedicated junior candidate to take on a variety of tasks and gain from significant financial accounting exposure.
The key tasks of this Accounts Assistant role based in Warwick will include:
- Supporting the Accountant with a variety of company wide financial accounting and reporting tasks
- Assist in the processing of invoices, journals and analysis of P+L entries
- Support in the production of financial statements
- Working with the business on ensuring PO's are generated and raised appropriately
- Support the Accountant to set up the monthly Capex report, with annual budgets split by project
- Support Accountant with annual budget process
- Support with ad hoc balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the invoicing process and resolving any invoices in dispute
To be successful in this Accounts Assistant role based in Warwick you will have prior finance experience and be keen to learn more in a busy finance function. You will have good exisiting knowledge of finance processes and have some experiences in the areas listed above. Above all is your enthusiasm and ability to apply instructions due to your understanding and experience of core financial princilples. You will either be studying AAT or part qualified ACCA or CIMA.
Significant opportunity to broaden finance exposure, temp to perm role, varied and fast paced working environment,