Finance Assistant, Permanent, Rutherglen, Full Time, £18,000 - £20,000
Your new company
Is a well known manufacturing firm based in Rutherglen.
Your new role
You will be an integral part of the finance team where you will support the day to day running of the business.
You main duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Processing Accounts Payable functions
- Using ERP systems such as Oracle and SAP
- Using Excel including Pivot tables
- Processing of invoices
- Reconciling payments and cheques
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will;
- Have past experience in a finance team
- Proven experience in a direct accounts payable role
- Expereince using SAP would be preferable but not necessary
- Be comfortable in the use of all Microsoft packages including Excel and performing Pivot table functions
- Be able to work well alone and as part of a team
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate of pay and the chance to join a growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75015813