Corporate Secretarial Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Handle corporate secretarial matters, independently, such as preparation of resolutions/minutes for clients’ companies, online submission with ACRA, sending monthly / annual reminders to clients on filing deadline, updating of statutory registers and minute book etc.
- Update client’s database electronically.
- Scanning client’s signed documents.
- Daily redirection of mails to clients for letters received on their behalf / notify them via email letter received
- Other corporate secretarial support in restructuring or adhoc assignments from time-to-time.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Preferably graduate of ICSA or currently pursuing ICSA course.
- Degree / Advance Dip / Dip of Law or Accounting or Business Management or Business Administration
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Positive work attitude with strong initiatives and a team player
- Ability to take challenges and meet tight deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated and possesses good interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of basic company law requirements.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.