Senior Consultant (Business Analyst) - Business Process Solutions (Tech)
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017)
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions can help companies identify the unique approach by assessing operational effectiveness, identifying opportunities to enhance strategic insight and operational efficiencies, and developing an incremental path to improvement by leveraging alternative resource models. Our approach assists businesses in improving the management, oversight, and control of their accounting, tax, and human resources processes through a flexible mix of in-house and external resources. We have accumulated valuable experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing services with which we are able to assist our clients develop customized financial and tax management plans based on their specific industries and operation models. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients so that these plans can be improved for the benefit of their comprehensive management and decision making processes.
Work you‘ll do
- Employ a business-oriented mindset and use innovation-driven solutions to enhance Business Digital Hub (BDH)Capture user requirements and translate into business and digitally enabled solutions from SMEs and deliver with popular management software.
- Create well-articulated and specific functional documentation.
- Conduct user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings.
- Understand and translate client needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer digital journey and digital transformation.
- Analyze As-Is and To-Be processes to define system/technology/business requirements.
- Analyze and Optimize internal process with latest digital technology.
- Assist with proposal developments.
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum five years or more of information system consulting experience.
- Knowledge of website and mobile platforms for eCommerce sites/apps, Portals, and/or ERP&HCM systems.Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good client management experience and able to deal with both business users and technical personnel.
- Preferably with Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Preferably with SaaS operation/large ERP/HCM application experience.
Why Deloitte China? Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!