Manager/Senior Manager - Business Process Solutions - Tax & Legal
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017)
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions can help companies identify the unique approach by assessing operational effectiveness, identifying opportunities to enhance strategic insight and operational efficiencies, and developing an incremental path to improvement by leveraging alternative resource models. Our approach assists businesses in improving the management, oversight, and control of their accounting, tax, and human resources processes through a flexible mix of in-house and external resources. We have accumulated valuable experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing services with which we are able to assist our clients develop customized financial and tax management plans based on their specific industries and operation models. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients so that these plans can be improved for the benefit of their comprehensive management and decision making processes.
Work you'll do
- Drive targeted and sustainable finance and accounting solutions that reduce compliance risk, overcome operational inefficiencies, and reinforce business intelligence
- Guide teams through the design and implementation of payroll solutions that increase compliance and optimize organizational efficiency
- Design and optimize a client’s Technology solution (e.g. ERP, RPA, Analytics) to support business objectives
- Apply knowledge of current and proposed/pending legislation, their implications, and understands interaction across the Global Tax and Legal function, specifically with their area of expertise
- Demonstrate subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge in one or more service lines within the Global Tax and Legal function
- Enable fact-based decision making by using appropriate research techniques and analytical skills
- Improve work efficiency, effectiveness, and client service by using common technology tools
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or above degree holder in accounting or taxation
- Preferably a qualification certificate, including but not limited to, CICPA, ACCA, or AICPA, CTA
- Good understanding of PRC accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, tax laws/rules and payroll regulations, ability to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experience in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP, or other accounting software
- Good communication skills and maintenance of positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Active involvement in new or challenging projects, a team player and maintenance of gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
Why Deloitte China? Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!