Senior Consultant - Business Process Solutions
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017).
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions can help companies identify the unique approach by assessing operational effectiveness, identifying opportunities to enhance strategic insight and operational efficiencies, and developing an incremental path to improvement by leveraging alternative resource models. Our approach assists businesses in improving the management, oversight, and control of their accounting, tax, and human resources processes through a flexible mix of in-house and external resources. We have accumulated valuable experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing services with which we are able to assist our clients develop customized financial and tax management plans based on their specific industries and operation models. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our clients so that these plans can be improved for the benefit of their comprehensive management and decision making processes.
Work you'll do
- Handles full set of account
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Analyzes information by development spreadsheet reports
- Be fully conversant with the HR systems and able to handle payroll related duties
- Drives seamless execution and implementation of payroll solutions targeted at key client’s needs and enhanced by leading practices
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develops informed recommendations
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or above degree holder in accounting or taxation
- Preferably a qualification certificate, including but not limited to, CICPA, ACCA, or AICPA, CTA
- Good understanding of PRC accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP, tax laws/rules and payroll regulations, ability to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Excellent business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experience in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP, or other accounting software
- Good communication skills and maintenance of positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Active involvement in new or challenging projects, a team player and maintenance of gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
Why Deloitte China? Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!