Junior Accountant (French speaker)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are building a new team to support our French colleagues with processes in corporate secretarial and accounting services and we are looking for positive and talented people for a position of Junior accountant.
The Junior International Accountant, will be in charge, within the firm’s accounting division, to support our international clients in their establishment and development in France.
Under the supervision of the Senior/ Supervisor/ Manager, you will be required to perform all types of work on your client portfolio, in all areas of the accounting expertise.
Your portfolio will be essentially composed of aircraft companies and international subsidiaries.
- Accounting maintenance and/or revision
- Monitoring of accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank, lettering, payroll, entries
- Closing including cut-off
- Preparation of tax returns
- Monthly and annual closing transactions; preparation of annual financial statements and of tax packages
- Setting up monthly and quarterly reports
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in accounting or financial area
- Basic knowledge of French (A2) and good English language (B2)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to deal with difficult situations in a calm and diplomatic way
- Has a strong understanding of processes needed to undertake role successfully
- Able to make decisions within defined limits of authority
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Free French and English language lessons
- French GAAP training
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work