Junior Payroll Specialist
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
- Managing and processing of payrolls for a number of less complex clients;
- Full provision of payroll tasks to international clients;
- Preparation of data related to wages, declarations, reports, posting;
- Contact with clients;
- Carrying out advisory tasks in matters relating to payroll accounting.
- Bachelor or University degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field;
- Any internship in this area would be desirable. Candidates who have experience in accounting and administration field are also welcomed to apply;
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Structured and accurate;
- Pro-active attitude in promoting improvements and seeking clarifications;
- Outgoing, friendly and a team player.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Scandinavian languages will be considered as a plus.
Working in TMF we offer:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Possibilities of further development within international structures
- Occasional travels to Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work