Legal Entity Accounting, ENO #162142
Your field of responsibility
Join a specialized accounting for Loans, Deposits, Provision, Guarantees, commitments and related Profit & Loss for Credit Suisse AG and Credit Suisse (Switzerland) AG.
You are required to support the Group Finance team and the Regional Legal Entity Finance teams in the fulfilment of their reporting and governance responsibilities via the delivery of materially accurate, policy- and GAAP-compliant core financials and baseline analytical review.
You will handle the month end accounting, closing and reporting activities under US GAAP and CH GAAP. This includes analysis of above mentioned products and month end closing activities and controls and participating in project related activities
You will participate in Accounting policy compliance deep dives, working with global teams and documenting the accounting policy compliance
This entails working in a global and diverse environment with a broad client base, including accounting policy, change projects, tax, treasury and financial accountants in foreign locations around the world.
Your future colleagues
You join our Financial Accounting department in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the world. We are looking for an open and positive personality with outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A University degree, chartered Accountant or an equivalent educational accounting certification (e.g. Bachelor with a major in Finance, Audit, Accounting or Controlling)
- 4+ years of financial accounting experience, preferably within the financial industry (Financial Accounting, Product Control or Audit)
- Outstanding interpersonal ability and governance approach support you to quickly gain trust and build up positive working relationships
- Dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to manage multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Experience in working in an international multi-cultural environment enable you to assist with the team’s success
- Advanced MS Excel skills, MS PowerPoint is an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.