Manager Planning & Analysis
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
The Retail Banking Services (RBS) Finance team operates as a business partner integrated with the management of the product and distribution businesses yet with a one step removed status to promote objectivity and independence of analysis and advice. Major work functions are planning, reporting and decision support to line management to promote operational and financial efficiency, productivity delivery and customer service quality.
The RBS Performance Management team is responsible for providing financial support and advice to the RBS business, with the goal of being a trusted business partner through providing valuable advice that drives business performance.
The RBS Planning & Decision Support team sits within the Performance Management team and is responsible for the delivery annual business plans, monthly forecasts, competitor analysis together with financial modelling and advice to drive RBS performance and strategy.
See yourself in our team
The Manager Planning & Analysis is a key partner to the RBS business in providing integrated financial support and reporting to the RBS business and leadership team. This is a key role in the RBS Business Performance finance team.
Do work that matters
- Co-ordination and delivery of the RBS annual business plan and monthly forecasts
- Production of analysis and insight to drive RBS performance and strategy
- Preparing high quality presentations and supporting analysis / insight for senior management (RBS Group Executive, CFO and Group Finance)
- Understand the financial and performance management frameworks of the RBS P&L and Balance Sheet whilst maintaining the integrity of the general ledger
- Support the co-ordination and management of financial controls across the Retail Bank
- Ad hoc project work from the RBS CFO, Group Finance, RBS Business and Strategy
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Financial Services experience in a banking environment will be highly regarded
- Strong experience in a financial performance management
- Proficient problem solving and analytical skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Relevant post graduate qualifications
If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 04/07/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.