Management Information, Planning and Analysis:
- Financial Assurance including supporting to the Month Close activities and ensuring First Time Right (FTR).
- Balance Sheet analysis and Cash Flow reporting
- Providing Flash commentaries and analysis of business performance ensuring first quartile quality standards including understanding Business levers, Budgeting (Targets & Resources), Cost Leadership and Latest Estimates accuracy
- Demand Management of MI including competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality and integrity of deliverables.
- Drive development/design of new MI and finance support processes
- Continuous focus on improvement opportunities (ESSA) in process and content and identifies and actions opportunities to reduce complexity, promote best practice and provide focus on financial issues. Support resolution of the issues/bottlenecks in the reporting process.
- Initiate and implement innovative approaches to data analysis and reporting to ensure sufficient capacity and flexibility exist to meet demand from DS CoB Business Partners.
- Support Price risk management activities
- Proactively manages relationships with the DS CoB Business Partners
- Primary contact for R&A
- Keeps abreast of Business developments and Business performance drivers.
- Conduct sessions with stakeholders in finance & sales organizations and emphasize the landscape of existing MI.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.