Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
- Examine the results of previous audits in order to understand the processes that are specific for the particular client;
- Reconcile account balances per client records to those per confirmation letters;
- Confirm an accurate and complete list of vendors;
- Study methods of accounting for inventories used by the client;
- Conduct an existence test of inventories/fixed assets/cash as of the year end;
- Test existing processes and controls of the particular client;
- Assist team leader in performance of other tasks relevant to audit assistant’s grade.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics (honours diploma, MBA, MA desirable);
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Readiness for intensive work and learning;
- Ability to take business trips;
- Ability to work full time;
- Have the skills to work in a team;
- Have the skills of analytical work;
- Willingness to develop professionally (ACCA);
- Computer skills – good knowledge of office software.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to email@example.com indicating the position title (“Audit Assistant”) in the subject line of the email. KPMG thanks all interested candidates however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the test.