Revenue Accounting / Senior Revenue Accounting
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyse and visualise data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You will report to Lead – AR Supervisor
• Manage revenue booking for complex portfolios within Digital Space.
• Overseeing AR upload, credit notes, disputes research and resolution within agreed business timelines.
• Produce weekly and monthly reporting including Transaction Register, Account Analysis Download Report, Trial Balance Report.
• Print invoice copies and keep a track of invoicing requirement by regularly updating contact details.
• Book Accrual JE's for revenue.
• Prepare Cash recon and ERP recon for Online Revenue Integration (ORI) portfolio
• Book Close Cash/Fee Actual/ICO/Tax Reserve/Refund JE's for ORI portfolio
• Prepare Balance Sheet recon for ORI portfolio.
• Investigate and instruct cash apps team to reconcile open payments/transactions.
• Oversee the service delivery following Service level agreement/Indicator targets for the accounting responsibilities.
• Be part of the ERP upgrade testing and report results
• Raise IT tickets, follow-up and escalate until closure of issues about billing, source data
• Represent EA by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with our partners.
• Prepare Accrual vs Actuals Analysis for campaigns and report out variances.
• Handle complex customer portfolio with multiple tasks.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
• Back-up and support other revenue analyst as applicable.
• Attend weekly and monthly status update meetings
Expected Work Experience in AR module: 6 or more years.
Academic Qualifications: ACCA Member
Good command over verbal and written English.
Are a change catalyst.
Domain Knowledge: Sound Understanding of GL/ Accounting.
Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) Skills: Proficient with excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Macro knowledge will be an added advantage.
Shifts: Open for working in US (PST hours)/ Night shifts.