AR Specialist (TFT)
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyse and visualise data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself
The AR Specialist supports the Cash Application processes within the Accounts Receivable team, ensuring its quality and effectiveness. Moreover, you will secure company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and reporting of balances.
• Download daily bank statements.
• Process cash deposit batches and postings to customer accounts, including payments made by check, EFT payments, wire deposits.
• Maintain daily cash posting/reconciliation schedules and accurate accounting/audit records and balance batches back to deposit total.
• Partner with Collections/Billing team to obtain remittance details.
• Investigate open balances relating to unapplied cash, maintain weekly status and until payment is applied.
• Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues with regards to EDI payments.
• Communicate with GL functions to troubleshoot and resolve unidentified payments.
• Run multiple reports for On-Account Cash and Unapplied Cash, Goal Reports.
• Ensure all transactions comply with financial procedures.
• Provide back-up documentation during periodic global audits.
• Provide support for other responsibilities & projects as assigned.
• 1 or more years of Order 2 Cash domain experience.
• Knowledge of Cash Application using a lockbox.
• grasp new tasks, ideas, and processes.
• Excel in high-volume.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts and procedures within accounting.
• Flexible, ability to change assignment or plans for day with little notice.
• Knowledge of Oracle R12 system.
ACCA 9 paper complete, ACCA affiliates preferred but not mandatory.