Reporting Specialist (Production Accounting)
GSK Poland GUB is a place where outstanding people do amazing things.
Our teams play a vital role in delivering GSK’ mission to help patients and consumers around the world do more, feel better and live longer.
As a Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for delivery of Production Accounting Actuals to a Pharma or Consumer Supply Chain, to ensure reporting is delivered in an accurate and efficient manner and delivered in accordance with agreed deadlines.
The role is planned for 12 months. After that period you can apply for another position within GSK.
- Delivering end to end management accounting processes across agreed Supply Chain site.
- Ensuring that Site Actuals are accounted for and reported in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Being align and partner with Site Finance to review results, whilst ensuring full compliance with GSK and external accounting policies.
- Operating accordingly to agreed processes and in compliance with GSK policies and procedures
- Taking part in standardization and improvement processes
- Minimum 2 years of previous as Reporting Specialist or GL / RTR Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in SAP
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of French language - nice to have
- Efficient time management to meet agreed deadlines
- Team player with flexible approach
What can you expect?
- Possibility to obtain full financing of ACCA / CIMA certification
- Working on interesting and complex global project
- Opportunity to improve your English language skills due to working in international environment
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.