You will responsible for the management accounting activity and day to day financial operations for the companies under your control and providing insightful information
The provision of proactive and insightful financial support to Asia Cluster FC/FD to allow achievement of financial objectives, management of financial risks, and identify opportunities for improvement.
You will need to support/ lead with Statutory Audit and Tax reporting requirements. Reconciliation/review of GST returns for timely submissions.
You will take responsibility to help us ensure we are co-ordination in strategic Group initiatives including budgets, projects which enable effective decision-making.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organizational skills so you can prioritise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.Qualifications
- Fully qualified ACCA or similar with post qualification experience (minimum 3 years).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Valued attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to problem solving.
Nice to have
- Proven experience of working in a Corporate Service Provider environment would be an advantage.
- Audit background.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.