Junior Accounting Officer (English Speaker)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a Junior Accounting Officer to support our Accounting team from our hub in Katowice. If you like to work with figures and numbers and you are proactive about your own learning, we are happy to support you to kick off your international career with us!
As Junior Accounting Officer you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them for Trust & Corporate Services. You will be working in a team which manages TMF’s major clients. You are part of a dedicated client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Set up and maintain computerized administrations and/or financial databases.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports.
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Prepare reporting to third parties, e.g. Chamber of Commerce.
- Maintain contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes.
- Analyse legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- You hold a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or related degree in finance/accounting).
- Preferably a minimum of 1 - 3 years relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and experience with IFRS.
- Thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles.
- Preferably a good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics.
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work
* Please note, we contact selected Candidates only