Client Account Administrator (Legal Administration/Capital Markets Transactions Services)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in the field of administration within international environment? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? This is the perfect way to kick-start your legal / admin career!
Supports the setup of special purpose vehicles (SPVs) as part of the Capital Markets Services (CMS) - Transaction Services team, ensuring TMF’s clients are provided with efficient, professional and high-quality services which meets all statutory obligations.
- Supports the successful execution of all end-to-end SPV activities for TMF’s clients
- Works closely with other teams in TMF Ireland, including but not limited to, the Entity Management, CMS Transaction Review and Client Accounting teams
- Builds relationships with clients whilst enhancing TMF’s strong reputation in the CMS services space with tax advisors, banks, custodians, lawyers and other key partners
- Assisting transactions from inception through to closure
- Draft and self-review set-up/boarding documents including local filings, tax registrations and classifications before validating with the Client Account Manager
- Assist with the co-ordination and resolution of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) queries
- Ensure TMF internal AML compliance procedures are complied with in full and in a timely manner
- Working in a timely and efficient manner to ensure successful delivery of corporate administrative and company secretarial services to clients
- University degree in Law or Administration (or other related field)
- 1-2 years of professional experience within corporate office environment; internship experience
- Sound organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Very good communication, both written and spoken, in English is required
- A team player, who can as well work independently
- Be a pro-active and take the ownership of own professional development, willingness to learn
- Professional can-do enthusiastic approach
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work