Sr. Supply Finance Accountant - FMCG Brand
Fortune 500 Brand - Retail and FMCG brand
Global Reporting and Presentation, deal with different high-level stakeholders
Our client is one Fortune 500 FMCG and Retail. They hold a unique competitive in the range of products they carry. Greater China is one of their focus regions and the organization has committed a growth strategy for China over the next 10 years.
Reporting to Finance manager
* Daily operation tasks, including costing run, new SKU ICP calculation and providing finance support to PN associates.
* PN period-end closing in SAP, including manual posting and system operation
* Build the professional reports (MCC report, OUSG report, etc.) to factory management team and supply finance manager.
* Quarterly ICP update, responsible for detail calculation and fluctuation analysis
* Join yearly standard cost fresh to align with annual budget schedule
* Other work
* 5+ years of professional accounting experience; experience in costing accounting is preferred* Good learning agility and analytical skill* Organized, logical thinking, eager to learn and high sense of responsibility* Strong communication skill, be able to build cross-function collaboration* Master of Microsoft Excel is must and knowledge of SAP is a plus
Competitive salaryGlobal organization with strong market brandingCBD locationStrong, stable team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760