Transfer Pricing Semi Senior / Senior
We are currently looking for dedicated and passionate Transfer Pricing Semi Senior / Senior to join our team.
Who We Are
Global, Independent, Professional and Practical Transfer Pricing Specialists.
Quantera Global is the world’s leading independent transfer pricing advisory firm, providing specialist transfer pricing services to multinationals of all sizes all over the world.
Our firm comprises a dedicated team of experienced transfer pricing specialists in key countries around the world. Together with our trusted global network, we are able to support you wherever and whenever necessary.
We are independent and focused on our core business: transfer pricing. We do not work in isolation but seek to establish a real cooperation model with your organisation as well as with your other advisors. Close cooperation and a real understanding of your business will result in practical support that truly meets your needs and will bring value to your business.
You will be assisted by Quantera Global senior professionals. All are highly experienced and recognised leaders in the field of transfer pricing, who together cover all relevant perspectives and can support you in all phases of transfer pricing.
Our mission is to be your trusted transfer pricing advisor, providing you with tailored, high quality, pragmatic and cost-effective support.
What We Do
Quantera Global provides specialist transfer pricing consulting services worldwide.
We support multinationals in satisfying all aspects of their transfer pricing design, compliance and risk management requirements. Our services
Design: determine transfer pricing strategy, business context and business process analysis, functional analysis, transfer pricing design papers,
Document: local country and masterfile documentation, transaction-based documentation, transfer pricing review of legal agreements, corporate
transfer pricing guidelines, implementation support.
Defend: risk assessment and management, prudential reviews, strategic audit management, Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs), Mutual Agreement
Procedures (MAPs), arbitration, mediation, expert witness testimony/opinion.
So what is your role about?
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and study
- Comprehensive search for comparable companies and preparation of benchmarking analyses
- Perform interest rate benchmarking using loan databases
- Preparation of proposal and engagement letters
- Assist in development of presentation materials
- Assist to prepare analyses and other information for submission to tax authorities
Who are we looking for?
- Professional qualification or relevant degree in related fields such as Accounting, Economics and others.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of transfer pricing experience in Big4, international accounting firm or transfer pricing firms.
- Ability to perform interest rate benchmarking using loan databases.
- Strong organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
- Good command in written and spoken Mandarin and English is a must to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Motivated, engaging, team-player.
- Able to work independently and as well as in teams.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Keen to join growing specialist transfer pricing firm with highly rewarding career and personal development opportunities.
- Willing to travel.
- Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
What do we provide to you for you to succeed?
- You will be remunerated with Good Basic Salary based on experience.
- Your medical claims are on us
- Outing time and annual dinner? Yeah! we have it here.
- Bored with traffic jam early in the morning? No worry. Our PJ office only 8 minutes walk from LRT Station (Lembah Subang LRT)
- Parking allowance? Yes.
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Click the ‘Apply’ or send your resume to email@example.com and you are one step ahead to an outstanding career!