Senior Manager Regulatory Reporting
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property.
See yourself in our team
As part of Group Finance, the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting to the Group’s regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group’s banking license.
The team adds value through:
- Delivering Regulatory and Compliance, Capital and Risk reporting as well as Projects, Technology, Controls and Governance
- Contributing to strategic Risk and Technology transformation and uplift projects through BU engagement and working with new technologies and platforms
- Compliance with and implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements
- Provision of data and information, as and when requested, to the regulators and the use of analytics and automation
Do work that matters
Responsible for covering and reporting the Group’s financial, product, credit risk, and capital and liquidity positions. Provide compliance with and implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements and provision of data and information, as and when requested, to the regulators.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Capital, Credit Risk and Exposures regulatory reporting for internal and external regulatory returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS
- Assisting in preparation of the Profit Announcement, Annual Report and Pillar 3 tables and ensure deadlines are met
- Active involvement in integration projects involving new technologies and platforms (i.e. systems upgrades), including transition of regulatory returns onto AXIOM
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies and develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units
- Actively contribute to the Regulatory Reporting and vision, business and culture
- Leading a team in addition promote a high performance culture and providing excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives as well as foster a collaborative team environment with a change mindset
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- At least 6 years’ post qualification experience in a finance or accounting role with experience in financial reporting, particularly in Group reporting highly regarded
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills and working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- Risk mindset with an understanding of Regulatory Reporting or the Prudential Standards desirable
- Understands business drivers and providing genuine business valued output and analysis and interactively forms ‘business partnerships’ with other professionals
- Influential communication and business partnering skills liaising who can actively build relationships within and across business streams, functional areas and regions
Is this your next challenge, apply Now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 03/07/2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.