Manager - Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Services
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Services, will provide you with the opportunity to work on complex financial reporting issues and capital market transactions of a diversified range of clients (including high profile clients) with a solution oriented approach. You’ll have the opportunity working together with a dedicated team of specialists in developing thought leadership for the clients and the Assurance practice.
To stand out and make us fit for purpose in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be purpose-led and values-driven at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll be part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex financial reporting and capital market issues. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex issues or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Audit & Accounting, with 1-2 years of supervisory role
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Possess strong knowledge of accounting & auditing standards
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong strategic & conceptual thinking skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships
- Posses good business acumen
- Analytical & problem solving mindset
- Communicate with impact
- Effective project management skill
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Travel Requirements Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.